What’s new in the library
- We have defined our 4 key messaging types – Alerts, Notifications, Errors, and Confirmations.
- Detail pattern pages on Confirmations and Errors. Note the color changes (due to ADA compliance). Quick Guide updates coming soon. Specifications on the pattern pages are accurate.
- Left Nav – Dynamic (ASAP) pattern detail page added as well
- Kmart updates coming soon
- SYW updates coming soon. Presentation on new styles will take place Wednesday, Sept 30 from 1-2 pm in Kevin Beard’s Lounge at 1 N State.
- In page navigation which allows you to quickly jump between page sections.
- Home page styling
What patterns we are currently working on
- Optimizing our secondary buttons
- Selectors – addressing ADA compliance concerns
- Recently Viewed (ASAP)
- Recommendations – Top Sellers (ASAP)
- (and about 100 more to come!)
Site enhancements coming soon
- Left hand navigation styling
- Enhanced archive pages
- Breadcrumb component
What do we need from you?
Try to use what we have, provide feedback.
Let us know what pattern you need next. We can prioritize our work to meet the team’s needs.
It’s WordPress, we can make updates on the fly. Patterns are dynamic and this site is, too.
Recent posts will always appear on the home page.