Announcing an overhauled SHC Axure widget library
We conducted multiple feedback sessions, including at least 7 UXAs from diverse teams.
Organization and content were key pain points; improved in this version. If you did not like the widget library before, or haven’t tried it yet, please check it out and give feedback.
Re-Organization of all widgets – including
- Clear separation between Mobile and Desktop
- Label changes to folders and widgets
- Prioritized UI elements for easy drag&drop. Eliminated “sheets”.
- Within each folder, Organized widgets into logical groups; most common at top.
- Added Annotation widgets
- Added (lots of mobile!) of new widgets and page templates that were previously absent
- Updates to all widgets to follow the current guidelines & live sites.
- Updated Full Page Templates for both Mobile and Desktop to have consistent widths.
- Icons are now all SVG (requires v8) for better display in browser and easy customization.
- Created two variations of some of the widgets: static, interactive.
- Updates to “group” behavior in widgets
- Genericized content like product titles, images, prices in widgets